Bathroom Remodeling requires close attention to detail, which includes finding the right bathroom vanities for your home or business. Unfortunately, this is not as easy as it sounds. You and your contractor need to make sure that you properly balance functionality, style, and comfort. You will also need to consider the price range and size of your bathroom.
We at Southern Home Remodeling have years of experience in helping our customers in Arlington, Fort Worth, and Dallas, Texas area find or build that perfect bathroom vanity — And it all starts with our wide selection of designs to choose from.
Types of Bathroom Vanities
- Pedestal Sink – Also commonly known as a free standing sink, this option does not have any storage feature. It is a straightforward sink that is not attached to the wall. It is a great option for smaller bathrooms and can greatly compliment the theme of your shower.
- Free Standing Vanity – Are you looking for something affordable, easy to install, and stylish? This type, which is the love child of a vanity and a pedestal sink, is your best bet. It has the generous storage that a vanity has without sacrificing space it could take up in the bathroom.
- Wall Mounted Vanity – This is the clear-cut option if you want a sleek and contemporary style bathroom. Since it’s attached to the wall, it doesn’t take up much space and can be easily customized. Take note that you need high quality materials and professional installation to make it last for decades.
- Vessel Sink and Vanity – If you are after a premium looking vanity and your bathroom has a considerably huge space, this type of vanity is your choice. The sink mounted on the vanity is often bowl-shaped, but it can also be rectangular or even repurposed vintage pieces, i.e. pottery, basin. This is often designers’ pick for an elegant bathroom.
- Cabinet Style Vanity – Another popular choice for homes, it has the aesthetics of furniture along with its durability and utility. It is also very flexible and customizable, so we can design it based on your budget and bathroom space. It can hold up to two sinks and a spacious countertop.
- Under Mount Sink Vanity – Its basin is built directly inside the vanity, which gives it a more modern and flatter appearance. What it lacks in storage it makes up for its classy look and highly durable countertop, which can be made of granite and marble.
- Custom Bathroom Vanity – Not all bathrooms are the same or have conventional sizes. Your vanities do not have to be confined to the traditional designs. We can also customize! Call us now and we would be happy to give you a tour of the Bathroom Vanity Materials we use.
Get a FREE & NO OBLIGATIONS Quote
Finding the right bathroom vanity can be overwhelming and confusing. However, we at Southern Home Remodeling are here to make your life easier. We will present you with a wide array of designs and styles to choose from then help you narrow your options until you find the perfect one for your either your home or business in the Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington Texas area.